Minute™ Peroxidase Suppressor (30 ml)
Minute™ Peroxidase Suppressor is designed to inhibit endogenous peroxidase activity commonly encountered in immunohistochemistry (IHC) procedures. Inhibiting endogenous peroxidase activity is essential for avoiding false positives and reducing the background of IHC. Many chemical agents such as H₂O₂ and sodium aside have been used for this purpose, but the inhibition is usually incomplete. Minute™ HRP Suppressor is a mixture of several potent HRP inhibitors and the result is a complete inhibition of endogenous peroxidase activity. The suppressor can be used in regular IHC as well as HRP-mediated super-sensitive procedures such as tyramide signal amplification (TSA).
Major Features: Very stable at RT, ready to use and irreversible inhibition of endogenous peroxidase activity. Significantly reduces the background of sensitive assays using HRP.
- After cell or tissue samples are prepared on slide, perform antigen retrieval step if necessary.
- Block non-specific sites in the samples with normal serum or other blocking solution of your choice.
- Add 1-2 drops of HRP suppressor to cover the samples on the slide. Incubate at room temperature in a humidity chamber for 10-15 minutes. Wash the sample on the slide 3 times with an IHC washing buffer such as PBS-tween and perform primary antibody incubation.
- It is important that HRP suppressor must be added after antigen retrieval and before primary antibody incubation. It may interfere with antigen-antibody binding if it is not washed away after incubation.
- Continue with other experimental steps.
We Also Recommend
Minute™ Plasma Membrane Protein Isolation and Cell Fractionation Kit (50 Preps)Catalog Number: SM-005
Minute™ Detergent-Free Nuclei Isolation Kit (20 Preps)Catalog Number: NI-024
Minute™ Total Protein Extraction Kit for Adipose Tissues/Cultured Adipocytes (20 Preps)Catalog Number: AT-022
Minute™ Total Protein Extraction Kit (for Animal Cultured Cells and Tissues (50 Preps)Catalog number: SD-001/SN-002